Mather Event, Trip, and Luncheon Cancelation/Refund Policy – FINAL 10/29/19
- All cancelation/refund requests for:
- EVENTS must be received at least two business days prior to the scheduled start date
- TRIPS must be received prior to the “register by” date listed for each trip
- Refund requests after the “register by” date will only be honored if your reservation(s) can be resold
- LUNCHEONS must be received two weeks prior to the scheduled date
- Cancelation/refund requests can be made via email at email@example.com, phone at (888) 600.2560, or in person at the event location.
- If the payment was made via the online registration portal, refunds will be credited to the original method of payment. Please allow up to ten (10) business days.
- If the payment was made in person, refunds must be collected in person within six (6) weeks of the original date of the event, trip, or luncheon.
- Refunds are not available for no-shows.
- Mather reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or reschedule events, trips, and luncheons for any reason; refunds will be made available.
- Mather reserves the right to make reasonable changes and/or substitutions (including: meal options, instructor, trip itineraries, etc.).
- All policies are subject to change.